Why? Well it's easier than you might think to steal your password
Any of these common actions could put you at risk of having your password stolen:
- Using the same passwordo n more than one site
- Downloading software from the internet
- Clicking on links in email messages
2-Step Verification can help keep bad guys out, even if they have your password. Find out more about how does 2 factor authorisation work?
Signing in to Boox will be slightly different:
1. Enter your password - Whenever you login to Boox, you'll enter your password as usual.
2. You'll be asked for a code - A code will be sent to your phone via your selected authentication app (Authy,Google Authenticate, etc.)
2-step every sign in? You can select not to go through the process of 2-Step authentication for ervery sign in on that particular computer. The authentication will be remembered on that specific computer and will only ask for your password when you sign in.
But don't worry because you or anyone else tries to sign in to your account from another computer, 2-Step authentication will be required again.
Enter the 6 digit code generated by your authentication app.
Once you have download your selected app you need to link to the Boox app by scanning a QR code